This is my second post of ‘Ever heard of’. The first one was based on Sustainable goals by UN. Today I would like to talk about Carbon Conversations.
We were suppose to have a small ‘talk’ on it by one professor from Hamburg today but it got cancelled for some reason. I hope the ‘seminar’ happens again. Anyway while I was in the class, I got curious and looked about them online.
This is the link. So it is kind of a group which The groups offer:
1) space for people to explore what climate change means for themselves, their families and their aspirations
2) permission to share their hopes, doubts and anxieties
3) time to work through the conflicts between intention, social pressure and identity
4) reliable, well-researched information and practical guidance on what will make a difference
5) support in creating a personal plan for change
They charge you for 6 to 8 sessions and they charge you for the handbook manuals. They say that they can cut your carbon footprint by half. Interesting.
Check out the site and find out more if the center exists near your area!